Facebook logout guide 2021. Logging out of your Facebook is easy and can be done as fast as possible.
You may ask, ‘how do I log out of my Facebook account‘ and I will tell you that there is an effortless method that will help you log out of your Facebook profile in a simple manner. You don’t need to be frustrated because it is not tough.
How Do I Logout Of My Facebook Account
So, what you may probably be using is an internet user interface on your smartphone, but the Facebook app on an iPhone is much organized than another platform. The key to enjoying the new ios Facebook app is that the button on the left with lots of horizontal line is a navigating beginning point cum primary menu.
Let’s see how it’s done.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on a Computer
If you are using a computer, here is how to access the logout button:
On New Facebook
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right.
- You will see the Log Out button at the bottom of the menu that is displayed.
On Classic Facebook
To access the logout button on classic Facebook on a computer, here are the steps:
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right of any Facebook page
- Then you will see the Logout button at the bottom of the menu that is displayed.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on Another Computer, Phone or Tablet
If you want to access logout button of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Navigate to Security and Login Settings
- Scroll to the section Where You’re Logged In. You may have to tap the See More option in order to see all of the sessions where you are logged in.
- Search for the session you want to end. Tap on the three-dot icon and click on Logout button.
Once you click on Logout button, you will immediately get logged out of Facebook on that device.
Others are reading:
Stop Facebook Group Notification
When You Unblock someone On Facebook
Change phone number to email on Facebook
How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook
Create Poll on Facebook
How To Block And Unblock People On Facebook