Facebook Business account | Business page – Creating or starting a business account on Facebook is close to opening a bank account for your business in real life.
Second, you will be asked to include the company name that should have been properly registered in your country with the company name registration authority.
We’ll see how you can open a Facebook business account page for your company in this tutorial. The steps are very easy to follow, so let’s start.
How to Create Your Own Facebook Business Account
To build a business page, you will need to follow the steps outlined below in order to start promoting your content:
Taking a visit to www.facebook.com first,
Right below the page, there is a connection to create a celebrity, brand or business page. Hit the connection or simply visit your web browser: facebook.com/pages/create.
Select Local Business or Position on the business account development page that appears.
It’s time to build your business account on Facebook, so start entering your business information in the following order:
- Name of Business
- Your company’s street address
- The country in which your company is headquartered
- Your Postcode and
- Official phone number for business touch.
If you have not logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted by a message box to log in to your account in order to continue creating your business account.
Facebook maintains that before you can start, you must log in. You also have the option of creating a new account.
Steps to follow
- First, create your business page and give it a name, “Create a Local Business Page” named mine.
- But it looks blank and unattractive, so let’s put some pictures in there.
- To add images that describe your company, click on the camera icons.
- For your business account, pick the desired cover photo.
- Pick a profile photo of your choosing for your business account.
- Click on save and you’re done creating an account for your company.
Next, launch your page quest or use Facebook ads to get more people to like your business page and connect with it.