Facebook Dating Review – Dating Sites on Facebook for Local Singles – Facebook Dating is a digital dating service created by the social media giant. There is presently no web version; it is only available on Android and iOS through the Facebook mobile app.
It’s all come full circle now. The app that you were previously compelled to link to all of the dating sites has opted to cut out the middlemen and launch its own dating app. That’s correct, we’re talking about online dating on Facebook.
You would expect us to jump right into the hate train, as many other sites do. We understand that Facebook isn’t exactly known for its data security and privacy. However, we aim to be as objective as possible and give this site a fair go!
That’s why we’ve gone over every single facet of Facebook Dating. We received the inside scoop on everything from user quality to service costs. If you’re thinking about using Facebook Dating, read our rating and review first.
Pros and Cons of the Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating is a totally free service.
- You don’t need to create a new Facebook account if you already have one.
- Those who aren’t tech-savvy but are familiar with social media will find Facebook Dating to be simple to use.
- When compared to other casual dating apps like Tinder or Bumble, the crowd is a tad older.
- For obvious reasons, you can’t avoid attaching this one to Facebook.
- Using Facebook Dating raises a lot more privacy concerns than using other dating applications.
Is FB Dating Worth It?
Let’s be honest: Facebook Dating isn’t the best or safest dating app available. The user base is lower than similar services, the quality of the singles is a little weak, and you are obliged to be connected to a Facebook account, which is notorious for data leaks and an excessive quantity of targeted advertising.
The benefit of Facebook Dating is that it is entirely free. So, if you’re already a regular Facebook user with no concerns about security, Facebook Dating is well worth a shot. If you don’t have a Facebook account, we recommend that you try out other dating apps first.
Who Facebook Dating Is Good For
- Singles who don’t want to download a new app but already have a Facebook page.
- Those who find typical dating applications to be too difficult to use.
- Singles who wish to have a completely risk-free dating experience.
Who Facebook Dating Might Not Be Best For
- Singles who aren’t on Facebook or don’t want to be.
- Those who desire to remove their personal information from their dating profile.
- Younger singles who are internet savvy and can use more complicated dating apps.
Fast Facts About FB Dating for Local Single
- Over 57 per cent of Facebook users have never heard of Facebook Dating, and only 9% claim to use the program.
- Users of Facebook Dating claimed it was better than other dating apps they had tried 18 per cent of the time.
- Facebook Dating is a function of the Facebook app as a whole, not a separate product.
- On Apple’s app store, Facebook has a 2.7-star rating.
- On Google Play, Facebook has a 4.1-star rating.