The all-new Facebook dating platform is for Facebook users to find singles and date. It differs from the main Facebook interface, as it is primarily focused on dating.
Though users who create Facebook dating profiles can include information which they may have on their Facebook profile, as it will help to create a mutuality with their dating prospects. You won’t find your Facebook friends or anyone you may have blocked on the Facebook dating app.
Here are some of the major features of Facebook dating app.
features of Facebook dating app
- The profiles are listed on a first-name basis. The Facebook dating app users will be expected to fill in their location, gender, religion, height and other private information similar to other dating apps. The users may select the sexual orientation they are interested in including gay, lesbian, transexual, etc.
- Users may add as many as nine photos for dating profiles. An ice-breaking question will be given to users in order for the Facebook algorithm to identify potential dating matches.
- Facebook dating is quite similar to other dating apps. There is a feature for you to search for those who live nearby and find those who may find have similar spirituality or looks.
- One major difference is the absence of the swipe button, instead, there’s the heart or ‘x’. The former indicate interest while the latter indicates non-interest.
- The app draws its functionality from Tinder. So Tinder users will likely have no problem with using the app. The pairing and controls of Facebook dating are quite similar to Tinder.
- There’s the secret crush feature, which allows you to pair people who you may have admiration for and wouldn’t want them to know.
The Facebook dating app is a special dating app that helps users look for romance and create a relationship on Facebook. The app itself is free and it may need you to create a separate Facebook dating profile.
It is known that Facebook creates a match for you according to the specification or whatever your taste is. You should identify them when creating your Facebook dating profile.
An amazing thing about the app is that your Facebook friends won’t be available except they are your secret crush. The secret crush feature allows you to express your desires to not less than nine of your friends on Facebook or Instagram.
So if you and your Facebook secret crush indicate interest in each other, you will get a notification from Facebook alerting you.
Here’s how to join the Facebook dating app.
Facebook Dating Features – Singles Dating
As we have listed above at the beginning of the article about some of the best Facebook dating features, let’s give you some of the lesser-known features of the Facebook dating app:
- No advertisement or annoying pop up ads.
- It is optional for Facebook users
- The dating profile is separate from the usual Facebook profile.
- A lot of gender identity are accepted in the app, including transgenders.
- There is an SMS feature.
- The Facebook dating app is easy to operate and it is free of charge.
How to Use Facebook for Dating
The Facebook service feature is available to use and it is free of charge. You won’t have to pay a dime before you begin to connect with members. Firstly, a prerequisite for using the Facebook dating app is for you to have a Facebook account you can create one. If you are yet to have a Facebook account, use these steps.
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- On the sign-up form, enter your first name, surname, and tap on Next.
- Indicate your date of birth and tap Next.
- Use your mobile phone number or email account to sign up.
- Indicate gender and create a new password.
- Tap on Sign Up to register.
You will successfully create your Facebook account. You will have to verify your account before your account will be legit.
Facebook Sign In | Facebook Singles App
But if you already have a Facebook account, you can follow the step below to sign in.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Type in your mobile number or email ID and password on the Sign-in form.
- Tap on login.
You will have access to your account if you correctly supply all the details but if you have forgotten your password, you can click ‘forget password’ and follow the instructions.
How to Find a Date on Facebook
Using the Facebook date app is exceedingly easy but a lot of persons may find it quite difficult. The Facebook dating app will require you to create another profile which you will use on the dating app. To do this you have to follow the instruction below
- Go to Facebook profile
- Click on the icon that is shaped like a heart, you will see it at the top corner.
- Click your gender and do a location verification.
- Answer some of the dating profile questions.
- Update your picture and your snapshots to the dating profile’
- Select your dating preferences and tastes.
As soon as your dating profile has been created, you will find a display of several matches that the Facebook algorithm suggests for you. Find a dating match and begin to forge a relationship with.
Okay guys, that is all for now on Facebook Singles Application. I hope this article helps?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends.