3How To turn Location Services off for Facebook– Here you will certainly get to know simple steps to turn off your Facebook location services and avoid their tracking.
Your location matters a lot in the internet world and it’s not advisable to turn it on On when surfing the net even when what you are doing is legal.
If it is that whenever the track my location, they pay me hmmm, it would have been better. But this one that is not giving out any joy at all, I would say it’s annoying.
So if you are facing challenges of turning off your location from facebook, I will show you how to do that without stress. Follow this post
Location service is available on the Facebook app for iPhone and Android devices.
How To turn Location Services off for Facebook
Irrespective of the fact that Facebook is accessible on two main platforms that are either on the Web or the APP, I will like to start by firstly showing you the general steps. Let’s started
- Login to your Facebook Account Using the Facebook App
- Open the Facebook app and then click the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings & Privacy and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Location.
- Click on Location Access and then Location Services.
- Click Deny in the window that will show up.
Immediately after you’ve clicked on deny, you can move out from the setting page and start using your Facebook application without location tracking.
How to Off Location When Using Facebook Application
- Open your Facebook App (make sure your account is login)
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Account settings”
- Scroll down and click on “Location”
- On the pop-up page, at the bottom of the page, you will see that “Location services” is on.
- Tap on it and you will be re-routed to where you can turn off your phone location, turn it off
How to Off Location When Using Facebook on Web
- Log in to Facebook with your own details
- Go to the post that shows your location
- On the top upper right hand of the page, click on the drop-down.
- On the drop-down menu, select “Change Location”
- On the pop-up, click on “X” in the top right corner
- Click on “OK”