With Facebook Business Page, You Can Increase awareness of your business with a free online presence that you can make in minutes.
Your Facebook business Page is a free way to reach your audience on their computers and mobile devices. It was designed for businesses, brands, celebrities, causes and organizations.
While Facebook profiles can be private, Pages are public. Google may index your Page, making it easier for people to find you.
You can manage your Page with your computer, mobile devices and the Pages Manager App.
Benefits of Facebook Business Pages
- Free and simple: Pages are free. It takes only minutes to create a Page, and we offer several features to manage it.
- Versatile: Your Page comes with many free tools that help you achieve specific goals based on your business model.
- Connect with customers: Billions of people use Facebook to communicate with businesses. Use your Page to build loyalty with existing and new customers.
- Advertise with your Page: Ads can help you grow your brand and audience. If you want to advertise on Facebook, you need a Page. You can use Facebook’s advertising tools to create ads, set your budget and plan your strategy.
Related: Facebook Marketing – How to Represent Your Business on Facebook With Pages, Profiles and Groups.
Top features of Pages To Help in Promoting your Business
- Business Information: Pages show information about your business, such as your address, phone number, hours, categories, unique username and more.
- Posting: The fastest way to share information on your Page is to post. You can add a call-to-action (CTA) button to encourage people to take specific actions. Use publishing tools to manage your posting schedule.
- Messaging: Your Page comes with Inbox, which lets you communicate with people on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. You can also use tools to organize your messages and automate responses.
- Tools: You can use our free Page tools to connect with customers and expand your business. Tools like Events and Appointments can help you grow your customer base, while Jobs can help you find qualified candidates.
- Insights: Insights can help you find customers who care about what you offer. You can understand actions people take on your Page, such as how often they like, comment on or share posts. You can also see insights about your competitors’ Pages to learn about your industry and audience.
A Page is one of many ways to have a presence on Facebook. If you created a group or profile instead of a Page, learn more about their differences and how to use them.
Remember, you need a personal profile to create a Page, but they are completely separate.
Related: Facebook Marketing – 4 Ways To Use Facebook to Market Your Business